- QUOTES ARE VALID FOR 30 DAYS, unless supplier price changes sooner. Please see staff for details.
- To place an order on a quote a 33% deposit of the invoice total is required.
- Remaining invoice balance requires payment in full on arrival of items into stock. If the heater/BBQ is already in stock, remaining balance must be paid within 30 days of initial order or upon collection of order, whichever comes first.
- ITEMS WILL BE STORED FOR A MAXIMUM OF 30 DAYS. After 30 days, a storage fee of $55 inc GST per week will be applied to your invoice.
- CUSTOMER PICKUPS - Store must be notified at least TWO BUSINESS DAYS prior to collection. Heaters will only be loaded on to open trailers or ute beds - no enclosed canopies, enclosed trailers, or vehicle boots.
- Incoming freight charges for special order heaters, BBQs or spare parts may be applied.
- Refunds of special-order heaters, BBQs or spare parts will incur a 5% transaction fee of total invoice amount.
- NO INSTALLATION HAS BEEN ALLOWED FOR IN THIS SALE. Install to be in accordance with relevant codes and Australian Standards. Please enquire with your installer about final install costings and for any follow up service once install has been complete. Installers are not employed by Harlequin Energy Services Pty Ltd and are their own private businesses.
- Delivery is not included unless specified.
- We do not offer warranty on our Wood Heater Door Repairs.
- Any damage claims must be made within 5 days of product collection. Please check all items thoroughly.
Delivery terms and conditions:
- Driveway/garage drop off only.
- Must have clear access into driveway and or garage.
- If a pallet jack cannot run on the surface, heater will be left on driveway or curbside.
- No heater or bbq will be lifted into the house, up stairs or over lawns.
- No rubbish will be taken away.
- Payment to be made up front and cleared prior to delivery date.
- Delivery times and days may vary, depending on staff at totr.
- If unsure of what tariff a suburb falls into, please check and ask.
- Should clear access not be availble upon arrival, goods will not be dropped off and delivery fee will not be refunded.
- Should noone be home at specified time of delivery, goods will be either be left in a safe place or returned to the warehouse, in this case delivery fee will not be refunded.
- All goods are to be checked off and signed for by the receiver.
- Any damage claims are to be made within 5 days of delivery.
Any questions about our terms and conditions please contact our friendly team.